Wednesday, February 15, 2012

RANDOM


Web of lies. They might be intangible but they sure hurt as hell. I have been told too honest, too mean, too harsh, and too direct. I have never opposed or thought otherwise. However, I have a perfectly acceptable reason to my never-understood “sincere” behavior. Karma is the biggest bitch you will ever meet. You see, I wish to never encounter with Karma. This immeasurable and transcendental cosmic energy will provide retaliations to your own actions, and if you lie, cheat of perform what they refer to as “a negative action” you will get you pay, and hell yes you will get it. Deceit, will screw my Karma up. No, I am not an angel fallen from Eden, but seriously, if you could decide what type of effect will you eventually run up to in your life wouldn’t you select a positive one? So why lie then? Why pretend to “think” or “feel” if it is clearly not the true? Why aren’t you concern about your Karma? You are clearly not prioritizing accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment