Friday, February 24, 2012

My First Time Visiting Stone Mountain

STONE MOUNTAIN, ATLANTA.
One of the best days of my life.

  
Lost in an open sea of fugitive memoirs
Those deprived from recognition under the dust of the world
A spiritual abandonment occurred in favor of gestural expressionism

Feeling banishment while walking the cosmic rout
Rout of the unknown, rout of the divine
Writing over you, thinking over I

Marveling at the moon where we stood
Fathoming the sublime shadows illustrating over rigid stones
The sweet magnitude of the universe surrounding us
I, misplaced and irrelevant

Faced with the silvering over the evening of life
Overwhelmed by the sudden sunset
Kneeing, resigning to the power of the night

The stars becoming apparent to my sight
Fleeting glimpse of eternity
There is nothing more absurd than ephemeral radiance
The radiant navigator to the doors of existence
I wish to see you forever
I wish to stay forever

I proclaimed Stone Mountain my piece of moon on earth.
Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment